Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Check it out!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by offroadcowboy, Jul 3, 2004.

1. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

It doesnt make me worry about anything. They are talking about people like the Oklahoma City Bomber who are EXTREAM right wingers. I read it and dont feel threatened at all. The website you posted blew it WAY out of porporton. They are just looking to get the wacko's. Basicly extream racists, comunists, eco wackos, people with CBR material, and people breaking the law ie fake or no drivers licencees or plates. The only thing in there that I dont like is that they could use that to target the millitias. They are "Constitution Defenders and I think that they are good. So I uess I am kindof worried about that.

Nick

3. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

Sure there alot of groups on there that have been designated criminal organizations but "defenders of the constitution" and people who "police the police"and some of the others are not domestic terrorists.
    What is wrong with defending the constitution or making references to the constitution.The problem here is that the F.B.I. did not want this to be public. Since it became public of course they have to all say that they did not like the way it was worded but imagine if you will if it had not become public. You and I if you happen to believe in the Constitution and the rights that it guarantees could be considered "domestic terrorists" if we were at a political rally or possibly a gun show maybe even a fourth of july celebration and were talking about things such as what was on the pamphlet. That is what is scary to me that so many are willing to go along with everything that comes down the pike without questioning the validity as compared to the constitution.

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

scary, man!! time to hide. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'm reporting you!

Hhahahahahaha

"Those who claim driving is a right not a privilage"

YEAH SURRRRRE EVERY 16 YEAR OLD ALIVE IS A TERRORIST!!!!

I'm glad they have PETA in there though

I'll keep walking 'till I don't like it, then I'll stop and prepare to draw....

6. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Why the hell do they not want people to be aware of there constitutional rights!!! that is absolute bullsh!t!!!!!!!!! You stand up for your rights and your a goddamned terrorist!! They gotta pull their heads outta their asses. The fact that groups like PETA nd ELF is on there is good, but people who abide by there constitutional rights arent doing anything Illegal by doing so. Damn, that sounds control hungry. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif