Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

check out my k5 tell me what you think

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by buffblazer, Nov 18, 2005.

1. buffblazer

buffblazer 1/2 ton status

hey guys finally got the ability to post pics so anyway the sub is my parents, its a 90 all original except for the 33's and the 2 inch lift. then the running boards and paint. interior is all orginal except for the stereo. the 86 k5 is mine, been in the family ever since it left the dealership, i took over after 16 years and went from a stock blazer with a tired 305 and the worst paint you have ever seen to $8000 later with a new paint job, new doors, new hood, all new lights and markers, rhino lined floor with LMC rubber mat then cloth seats out of a 86 silverado, sony cd player with 4 pioneer speakers in the rear and highliner headliner with 4 speakers in it. 2 inch rough country lift with 31/10.5/15 a rebuilt 350 with about 90k on it original 4 speed with 196k on it grizzly step bars and matching grill guard with 2 kc all weather lights. custom square grille, with billit bowtie. if there is anything i left out i will try to remember. every thing i have done has happened in less then a year. i am planning on getting 33/12.5/15 in about a month. then its on to new winch bumper and rear bumper and a winch and lights and all the goodies. so what do you guys think

DSCF0050.JPG

DSCF0048.JPG

DSCF0049.JPG

DSCF0051.JPG

DSCF0051.JPG

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Both very nice and your list sounds on target. It's cool that it's 1 owner - I was the second owner of mine behind the Texas Border Patrol.

3. buffblazer

ya when we bought the k5 the dealer told us the reason it was stripped down and had the 4 speed was because the colorado forest service ordered it that way and they never picked it up so their loss my gain

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

nice bro. :D

5. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Both are good looking trucks, but man, how do you people stand to live on such flat ground? :haha:

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Who smashed the 'burb?

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Nice trucks, but also...nice property!

8. buffblazer

well i dont care for the flat ground, i used to live in colorado until 3 years ago and im going to back for school in january. and for the burb getting smashed well :rolleyes: i was going to a weight meet at five in the morning and my dad parked his truck sideways behind me then my mom, (who always! always! parks in the carport) left her burb out of the carport :doah: so i went to move my dad's truck, pulling it forward i ran over a bucket :doah: so not thinking i backed up to see what i hit and WAM!!!! right into the burb :doah: so my fault and i got my A$$ chewed out and i have to fix it (that was 6 months ago). but the sad thing is i was offered $1500 before i started fixing it up and now i cant even get anyone to look at it. the reason was because everyone wanted it for hunting, but now since it has no AC nobody wants it but hey there loss because i love my k5 :D