Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

****CHECK OUT MY NEW CAR******

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Aug 18, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] All this talk about old muscle cars ,i just had to.......1966 ford mustang Gt clone, black on black,totally fresh built high performance 302,ford 9" rear, front heavy dudty susp,......showroom condition guys.I looked under that car and coulnt find a speck or rust or dirt,totally pristine.Drove the car and put a pemanent hold on the car tonight,just got back. The car hauls major ass and i am a happy man. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

RIGHT ON MAN CONGRATS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif now get us some better pics that thing is sweet /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Soon, very soon, i put some money down on it to hold the car.........im sick and tired of goverment rules smog crap and all that other stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Whats going on with rgfguitars truck just made me sick BTW,with the smog stuff..................theres just no sacrafice for the old muscle cars,the no smog, no baby games 5 belts everywhere,just "on" and " off" no other bullshit .Simple reliable and cool.Ill ad an air conditioning system for another grand and call it a day.Car sounds and drives like dream. It will be in my new garadge in my new house in 2 weeks.It was restored to be a GT but a t code orriginally. I checked around, and this car was the best out there pricewise and everything else wise.New bushings,shocks everywhere i looked underneath the car.The pic dosent do it justice at all.I cant wait.I put a big chunk down so no one could sidebust on my deal too.Interior isnt pony, but new.Other cars like this go for 25 grand, i paid no where near that. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Congrats !!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'm a GM guy through and through, but I'd love too have that. Now that's a classic. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

awesome Jacob... one day I'll have to come down there and you can take me for a spin /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks guys, i cant wait.Its a super clean car. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I like Mustangs. I think 302s are the best sounding small block ever made.
    Congrats. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ive decided life is too short to not go after your dreams,and live a little at the same time.What the hell. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Besides its only a 2wd ,less to go wrong, already done, just turn that key.Simple and easy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif*Jacob and Family**