Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Check out my new ghetto stompers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ZK5, Feb 22, 2004.

1. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif Do yall think I might need to do a lil' fender trimming these tires to fit. Looks kinda tight. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

But seriously, this is what I have to resort to to get my rig into my garge. I finaly doing my TPI swap that I've been putting off for 2 years. And I needed to shoe horn my rig into my garage. I manage to aquire some 8 lug 16" chevy van rims and a set of used 205/50/16 ghetto stompers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Nice...LOL.....Whats sticking out of the pass. side roof...?

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Chrome them babies, and you are ready for the mall....

Great acceleration now though, right?

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I've got 2 sets of ghetto tires also. Mine are in the sizes of:

225/60/16 which were off our '00 GTP after we got new tires...
    ...and 245/50/16 which were off my sisters '96 Z28 when she got new tires. Got all the tires on stock steelies and they reeeeeeaaaaaally lower trucks down quite a bit. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

It looks almost like some of the mexican rides around here, they actually aren't quite wide enough though and the tires aren't stretched over the rim quite rite, but looks similar.

No offense intended towards the mexican people, but some of the stuff some of those people do is "interesting" /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

those look like what my blazer came with stock when i got it, of course it was ahhh...stock..lol and sagged like a beotch

7. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Haha thats awsome Ive been wanting to get a set of those for when I work on my truck too... I bet it feels FAST also how low is the rear end from the ground /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

yea, i have to let all the air out of my tires to get it in. that really sucks cuz i have to push it in with the other truck.i've allways wanted to get tires that small and drive around melting them. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

Chevyfumes, that thing stickin out of my roof is the power cable for the light bar that I had to take off the roof.

10. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

I was tempted to drive it around town and see what kinda looks I get from the hommies but I dont think these tires would can handle all the weight thats sittin on em right now.

11. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

there is approx 4" between the ground and the front diff and a lil less on the rear

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I have at least three sets of ghetto tires around. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Must see burnout pics!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif