Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Check out these 1 tons for sale

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Aug 12, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

These are bad boys! Anybody want them? I know I do!

http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=71547089&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=999999&num_records=25&model_year=&start_year=1977&end_year=1987&mfg_code=&address=67439&search_type=used&make=CHEV&subseries=&model=CH3500PU&distance=&sort_type=year&first_record=26&max_mileage=999999&max_records=500&=&car_year=1987&ac_afflt=none&borschtid=39399023492678505422

Yet, another one!

http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=69920606&dealer_id=71429&certified=n&max_price=999999&num_records=25&model_year=&start_year=1977&end_year=1987&mfg_code=&address=67439&search_type=used&make=CHEV&subseries=&model=CH3500PU&distance=&sort_type=year&first_record=76&max_mileage=999999&max_records=500&=&car_year=1986&ac_afflt=none&borschtid=39399023492678505422

Now why don't someone here go buy one of these so I can become your best friend!!! [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>

2. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

Ahhhh, they are very proud of them aren't they?

Does anyone have a grinding disk I can borrow?[​IMG]3/4 in progress[​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com>www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com</a>

3. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Those are nice. The last one is realy nice. I wish I had the money to grab that.

my truck's not dirty, it's earth tone paint

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh man, talk about a LOT of 1 tons! [​IMG]

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>

5. thatK30guy

Yeah, that was not all of them!!

I found those on <a target="_blank" href=http://autotrader.com>autotrader.com</a> and did a search for 1 tons between '77 to '87, and there were quite a few more I could have posted on here. But those 4 above were my favorites, especially that last one. I like that color and paint scheme. [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>

6. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

I'm just kinda waiting... got get these 2 k5's in better shape and then my wife is gonna drive Insane Ewok (off-road k5), I will drive the truck, and Jedi Mind Tricks (on-road k5) will be a travel only vehicle...

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>

7. ScoobyDann

ScoobyDann 1/2 ton status

El Paso, TX (Far West Texas near Las Cruses
    arent those last two silverados? the ones you like wes

Hut in the well is goin on in here?

sun desert offroad <a target="_blank" href=http://4x4.alloffroad.com>4x4.alloffroad.com</a>

8. ImpalaSS

ImpalaSS 1/2 ton status

K30s kick A$%$! i wouldnt mind getting one for a tow rig someday.....

68 SWB 4x4 1 of 1,449 made 327, 465 4 speed, rockwell tcase, dana44, 14 FF, [urlhttp://communities.msn.com/68K10[/url]

9. thatK30guy

Yeah, all four are Silverado's!! [​IMG]

Those Silverado K30's are very hard to find!! [​IMG] Believe me, I know!! It took me three years to find my '85!!!

Now, here on the internet, they are popping up all over the place!!! Just wished I had more funds to get some more better ones!!! [​IMG]

10. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I saw a nice one today over at Rodgers house for sale for $7,500 that was just completely redone.

<font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

11. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

<font color=green> HE HE HE ,, i know where's there's one right now with a 6.2 diesel in it that run's it's a$$ off,, just waiting till he get's tired of it and want's to sell it. it's immaculate, only used to pull cattle trailer with so it's all highway miles,,no offroading. i'll be sawpping hardware anyhow if i get it so no biggie. NINNER,NINNER,NINNER !!!! </font color=green>

<font color=purple>ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]</font color=green>

12. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm sick -

I just called about the last one you mentioned (the black and silver one) it is about 5 miles from Warn in Portland. Wonder if I should trade off my '75 K20?

13. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Bahhahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhhahahhhahahwhahahhwhwhwhwhhahwhahwhwhawhhahwhhahwhwhwhwhahahah. Oh man. That was good. I dont think anyone should really pay that much for a 1 ton chevy, unless its got 1000 actual miles on it. On a side note my B-day is Aug. 22 guys. Anyone who has that cash laying around is welcome to get me one.

14. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Those are all nice!! Man, i wish I had some cash alyign around!

Mike

<font color=green>"It's like a sore dick deal, You cant beat it!"</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>

15. thatK30guy

Yeah! Go trade it in!! You wont regret having a K30!!! [​IMG]

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

$8000 for a parts truck? Or you expect for me to drive a longbox? No way!!

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

17. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

K30-

I went and drove that black &amp; gray '86 last night - what a piece of crap! The cab was rusting out in the lower rocker corners - the A/C pump was gone - all the smog &amp; emissions equipment was gone - the 454 was leaking from the front &amp; rear mains - someone had taken a hammer to the bed floor - no radio - dash was split - grille &amp; headlight bezels were cracked &amp; broken - passenger side fender hit on front - hood didn't line up right - steering pump was leaking

The guy asked me what I would give him for it - I told him $2500 - He said that that was what the last guy had offered him for it!!! They have way too much money in it - he wouldn't tell me their bottom line - I think he was embarrassed to mention it!

18. thatK30guy

[​IMG] LMAO!!!

Yeah, looks can be deceiving!!! [​IMG]

I bought a K30 (Brown Turd) over the internet, and that was the last time I ever do that. No one can give you a good, clear description about a vehicle over the net, because some people don't know $hit about anything!!! [​IMG]

Shawns 82 K30 I got, was a different story. He took the time to let me know EVERYTHING that was wrong and what it needed. He also took time to send me several pictures by email. I have no problem dealing with people like him. Those people who KNOW what they have and what they are dealing with. That made it easier to buy another truck over the internet. [​IMG]

Brown Turd was bought from a dealership. The dealer gave me simple "yes and no" replies to any questions I had. He also stated "the motor is real strong, and tranny shifts good and crisp". Thats not a whole lot of info to help me out. Me being the sucker, I went ahead and bought it. BIG MISTAKE!!! It turned out the total opposite of what that dealer told me. [​IMG] That truck was everyones wiring nightmare!!!

Its cool and nice people like Shawn who take the time to answer your questions and send more pictures to make you a happy camper.

When the '82 from Shawn got to my house, I was very much surprised at the condition it was in!!! The pictures he posted on the forums back when he was trying to sell it, do no justice until you see this truck up close!!! Its about the cleanest and straightest truck you can find for the year!! [​IMG]

Its no surprise this '86 that IGOR checked out was a POS. Many people use the internet as a way to try and make some quick and easy $$$$. Wrong way to do it, bucko!! [​IMG]