Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Check out this video

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big94gmc, Dec 5, 2006.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

It's a long one (about 3.5 minutes). The important part doesn't happen until about 2:50 in the video.

If I've been under a rock, and news about someone named Deandre Brunston being shot by the police has already circled, then I apologize for reposting.

But, I don't even know how I feel about it. Just check it out. I'm at a lose for words. I'm just gonna open the floor up.... I mean, $hit. Wow. This whole situation is just messed up. I'm speechless.

http://zanyvideos.com/video/1610/Deandre-Brunston-Shot-To-Death-By-Cops.html

2. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

I think the cop who screamed "What the **** assholes!" right after it happened pretty much summed it up.

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

****ing morons shot their own dog! Let the dog go and shoot at the same time, that's smart.
    And who the hell was filming it? Did the guy want to video his own death? If it was a police video why wasn't it a marksman there instead of a video camera?
    The guy had it coming, argue with police when they're pointing guns at you and you're asking for trouble, bloody dog didn't deserve that though. That's pissed me off.

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

That's pretty much how I feel.... So many odd things about the video, and it leaves you with way too mcuh of a "What that f*ck" feeling afterward.:dunno: :surepal:

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The audio doesn't sinc up correctly...

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I don't understand what happend there at all.

They opened fire before he did anything and right as they released the dog, WTF?

I guess what's really f*cked is I felt worse for the dog than "Deandre".

7. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

I think if you sync the audio up it will show they sent the dog and he brought his gun up and then they shot. He said repeatedly if you send the dog I will shoot it and that my friends would murder of a police officer. He did not get the 100+ rounds that ****er in FL got.

Ira

8. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Huh?

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Here's a question for the LEO crowd.

Is a police dog classified as an "Officer" under the law?

10. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

This guy

Ira

11. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

is it just me or did they try to not keep him calm? seems like they antagonized him a little bit, not saying he dident get what he deserves but that sucks for the dog ;/

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

In most states I believe that is correct.

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said. "We were not going to take any chance of him shooting back.":haha: :haha:

14. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

The one definitive emotion I have towards this video is: I feel sorry for the German Shepard.:mad:

The dog was a police dog, only knew one thing, and I'm guessing knew it very well. The dog was only doing it's job - what it was told to do. AND HIS OWN FELLOW OFFICERS SHOT HIM for it. Jesus....:mad:

15. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya shooting the dog was ****ed

but the other guy? meah, mabye if we shot the crap out of more punk asses like himslef, there would be less humans willing to be like him.

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sort of. The penalties for committing crimes against police animals tend to be lower than committing the same crimes against police humans but a lot of places, just like here, define police animals and have separate laws detailing what punishment could be meted out to someone who injures, assaults and/or severely kills a police animal.

17. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

WTF does that mean?:haha:

18. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

The officer's in that video should all be fired if not worse. Seriously. They were out of control.

And it's not the shooting the guy thing, either. I understand, they loosed the dog, one officer thought he saw a gun so he fired, the rest of the officers heard a gunshot and fired aswell.

okay.

It's how they kept antagonizing it with the dog issue. They could've just taken the dogs away and tried to resolve the issue peacefully, but instead they used the dog further when he said he didn't want the dog there.

The guy probably deserved it, but the dog didn't and the cops handled it like a bunch of idiots.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

This ain't Burger King. You can't have it your way. Just watch a few episodes of Dallas SWAT.

Last week's was great. Guy wants to see girlfriend after the beating he gets. Negotiator tells him no dice, you didn't hold up to your side of the deal, we ain't holding up to ours.

20. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

OMFG!

So, I did a search on this guy and read some.

After they shot everything up and tagged their own dog they called in an airlift to the hospital... for the dog! The guy bled to death and never even received medical attention!

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! The guy was very obviously alive still after the shooting. He may not have lived anyways, but why didn't he receive immeadiate medical attention?!

Edit - I hope the stories I read are just the media trying to make those sherrif's the bad guys here.