Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Check this freaking thing out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5james, Oct 15, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

dude thats pretty weird! I thought the chupacabra was man sized and killed people? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Holly weird! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Well, from what I understand the reports on what it looks like have been all over the place. Also, I bet if that thing got up on its hind legs it would be pretty big looking. Who knows, that's why they call it the paranormal right.

5. unclematty

that worries me If I ever get to Texas again , I'm bringin"mucho grande pistoles! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    that worries me If I ever get to Texas again , I'm bringin"mucho grande pistoles! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to be afraid of!

I backpack with grizzly bears etc. and do not carry weapons!

As a matter of fact; I don't even own a gun! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

i was in lufking doing an install job this summer. that thing doesn't surprise me. i mean its a dry county. you have to expect something is not right there.

but that thing is pretty weird. its the first chupacabra sighting i've heard of in a while. if one crosses my path, there won't be much left after my 45 long colt speaks up.

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif"...never sees me when I hit him with my brights, his life don'f flash befor his eyes he's blinded by my lights, ans so I hit him with my bumper doing sixty, sixty-five..." /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

8. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

All that looks like to me is a dead dog or coyote that was hit by a car, and has been lying there stinking up the place for a couple of weeks.

9. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    All that looks like to me is a dead dog or coyote that was hit by a car, and has been lying there stinking up the place for a couple of weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have your 3d glasses on backwards! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kidding dude! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

It does kind of look like it minus the teeth! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

can't say I've seen a dog with fangs that large in my time. And any wild non scavenging meat eater is likely to be down teeth. Try grabbing a fleeing animal with your teeth sometime, see how they fare /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Or even if its a scavenger, ripping through bones isn't easy.

11. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Good song /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm thinking it's a hoax... Looking at my dog lying on the floor half sleeping, she doesn't look much different. Legs look the same as the picture, her hind legs looks longer at certain angles than her front legs, her lower jaw could look shorter than her upper jaw at the right angle when her mouth is open, and she has what could be much longer "fangs" in other breeds. There's only one photo of that beast with the "extreme overbite", the jaws looks normal in all the other photos.
    The ears don't look different than certain dog breeds, either; my black labs ears could be stretched up like that, and plenty of dogs have stiff ears like the one in the pictures..

Here's my pup posing:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm gonna go with the diseased dog that's been dead for awhile...

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

If the vet had not said the animal was just alive moments before I would definitely say decomposed coyote, those looked like many a dead one I've seen out in the desert. I cannot figure out how an animal could be living and look like that, dessicated and a little rotted. I would be really interested to see them catch something alive that looks like that, it seems to me that maybe this thing had some kind of disease and had crawled under there to die before they shot it.

Still, pretty creepy.

14. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to be afraid of!

As a matter of fact; I don't even own a gun! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong wit' ewe boy!? If you don't practice your second amendment rights, you wont have them any more. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Maybe one of those Grizzlies will eat him and we won't have to listen to him anymore /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

16. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to be afraid of!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong wit' ewe boy!? If you don't practice your second amendment rights, you wont have them any more. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    don worry yoself bout backwards ass there, him is jus one them thar liberal commie bastiges! really loud , but pretty harmless /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey, the more chance he gets eaten by bears, the better