Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Checkin interest - All or Part

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by COCHEV, Sep 21, 2004.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Going to either sell or part the pumpkin beast i brought home. compression test on the motor showed 90-100 across the board. so its a runner, but tired. it does have a performer mannie and carb on it though. here are the specs:

75 3/4 ton

Ugly as hell, dents abound, doors don't shut right

Burly winch bumper. and big square tube rear bumper

350 runner, but tired

th400/203- shifts good, fluid looks good. 203 shifts like an old 203. can get in it in to all ranges though.

14 bolt/ 10 bolt 4.10s. front end has miss matched hubs- one full time and one external locking /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Front and rear drivelines seem to be nice and tight

Misc.- 4 core rad. no shroud, 2.5 inch rancho lift- springs/ blocks, shiney chrome edlebrock air cleaner lid /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

$800 for the whole thing might run an ad localy too. if no takers i will part if there is enough interest in the parts
    PIC

ANOTHER PIC

BUMPER

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

If you part it out and we can agree on a price I'd be interested in the TH400/203 as a spare for mine. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif