Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CHECKING INTEREST IN...............

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 87BrnRsd, Jul 28, 2003.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE PRICES ARE ONLY TO CHECK INTEREST!!! MAKE OFFERS SO I CAN SEE HOW MUCH TO ASK WHEN SELLING TIME COMES!!!!!

My brother scored a 14ff and is getting a new 8 lug front axle soon. So this means his 12 bolt rear and wheels are going.
    ----WHEELS----He has 15x10 american racing "ar767" style wheels. They are black with thin a red stripe along the outside. I guess you would consider these the steel "rockcrawlers". They are non beadlocks. They are used, but in very good shape. They have not been used for long, but have been offroad. They have not been damaged though. All four for $150?? They are in almost brand new condition, and were $55 a piece new, so this is saving some money. He may come down off the price though if there is no interest.
    ----AXLE---- It is his stock rear 12 bolt from his 79K5. Everything on it is in working order. It is under his blazer which is his daily driver right now. It is open with 3.08's. The ring and pinion looked good when we changed the oil maybe 6 months ago. How about $125??
    --Prices are negotiable, and buyer will pay shipping. Can ship anything. Thanks for looking
    Oh, BTW, they arent for sale yet. I am just loking for interest, as they will be soon. Thanks.
    -Harrison

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I might be interested in those wheels. Are they 6lug and what is the back spacing? I have to see what I could scrounge together. Wife probably won't let me spend more than $100, though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yes, they are 6 lug. Not sure of the backspacing though, I will ask my brother. Oh, and I think he may take $100 for them. I will see.
    -Harrison

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Cool, man. Let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif