Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Checking interest

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by rescue58, Mar 5, 2005.

1. rescue58

rescue58 Registered Member

:( :( Hey all,

I am trying to check interest in possbily having to sell my '91. I dont want to but unless I find some other source of funds real quick to pay Uncle Sam, it may be my only option. Here's the rundown.

'91 GMC Jimmy 160K- about 75K on motor and trans.
    350/4L60/NP241 w/slip yoke, mostly stock but for throttle body spacer and K&N filter.

4" Rough Country all -spring lift, raised steering arm, extended stainless Pro Comp Brake lines, Heckethorn Hydro shocks. 14 Bolt Full Floater in rear, D44 up front, both 4.56. Needs ball joints, and could really use a CV rear shaft for the vibes.

Rig is white with grey beltline, grey interior. Interior is pretty clean, but has minor dings here and there. Stereo is an old Pioneer 6-disc changer and head, has RF Punch 45 amp in it, but I believe one channel is dead. The rest of the system works when it wants to.

The rig right now is sitting on a set of H2 tires and wheels (35" BFG All Terrains), but I would prefer to keep those for a replacement rig when I can afford to buy one. It would most likely be sold with a set of black steel wagon wheels, with some really old Wild Country 33"'s which would need to be replaced.

I would hope to get about $4000 for it with the Wagon Wheels, but if someone really wnated the H2 wheels and such it would be about 5K. Like I said, I really dont want to sell it at all, but I need to see if there is a market for it, so I know if that will be an option for getting the funds to keep the tax man out of my a$$.:mad: :mad: :( [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Let me know if the pics dont work for some reason.

Thanks, Brian

2. rescue58

rescue58 Registered Member