Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

checking interest

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by LKJR, Sep 13, 2001.

1. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking about getting a set of okole seat covers but I"m also wanting to convert to a bench seat. I think the universal covers are like $100. I just wanted to know if anyone would be intereted in these once I do the conversion for like $75 - $80. Of course they will be in like new condition. Not holding anyone to this just want to know if I can get them sold when the time comes. Also what color would be most desirable.

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your from import under my chevy?

2. Murph

Murph Registered Member

I am thinking of getting the okole seat covers, too. I have seats from ~84 blazer, front and back, so yours would most likely not work out. If you do get them, let me know what you think of quality, etc. Thanks,

Murph

3. huggerk5

huggerk5 Registered Member

I just bought some and they are great. People can't beleive they are covers. I even had a comment about the new leather seats in my truck (they are not leather). That is how good they look. I had them make black with the orange inserts.

4. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

lets see some pics man

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your import from under my chevy?