Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

checking interest

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudhog, Feb 18, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am not selling anything so don't get exited lol i just want to see if people would be interested in purchasing wheeling videos? i just got a nice new camcorder and was thinking of going out and doing some filming of people wheeling and putting together some video disks that will play in your dvd player and was wondering if people would actually buy them? i wouldn't charge that much like $12 including shipping for around 60min of dvd and then once i get a dvd burner it would be like $20 for like 2 hours of video on dvd. maybe have different videos mudbogs rocks hill climbs sand and snow what do you all think?

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd consider it, I just recently purchased the DVD of wheeling footage from the White Knight's site, just waiting on it.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

actually thats the one that gave me the idea i have watched it like 4 or 5 times already awesome dvd i highly recommend it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif