Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

checking my informaton. maybe a stupid question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Okiemuddog, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifI am trying to figure out if my NP203 has been converted for sure. I have it out of the truck, I have Warn lock out hubs and have been told that the only way you can put lockouts ona NP203 is if it has been converted, is this true? I am pretty sure it has been converted because it can move the linkage and in 2 positions it only spins the rear output and the other two both outputs. The next question is if has been converted, what fluid are you guys with converted T-cases running? It was filled with ATF when I picked up bith most of it ended up in the back of my pick-up, Should I just refill it with ATF or drain it and refill with 10w40 motor oil as specified? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. 78GMCJIMMY

78GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifWazup!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifHey Buddy!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifYou should drain the case and refill with 10w-40 motor oil!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifYEAH BUDDY!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifYEE-HAW!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif