Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chemical weapons lab found in Falluja

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A laboratory for the manufacture of chemical weapons was found in Falluja after a U.S. offensive to drive out guerrillas who had controlled the Iraqi city, Minister of State Kassim Daoud said on Thursday.

"Soldiers from the Iraqi National Guard found a chemical laboratory that was used to prepare deadly explosives and poisons," Daoud told a news conference. "They also found in the lab booklets and instructions on how to make bombs and poisons. They even talked about the production of anthrax."

On Wednesday, Marines in Falluja said they had found a banner of the insurgent group led by Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in a chemicals laboratory in Falluja. But they said there was no indication the lab was used to produce chemical weapons.

It was not clear whether Daoud was referring to the same laboratory. Marines said on Thursday they were not aware of any additional laboratories being discovered.

2. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

NO WMD my ass.....

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yep... but just like all the other times chem weapons have been found in Iraq the left wing media will be silent for a few weeks on the subject and go right back to screaming "there was no WMD!!!!" once joe-six-pack has forgot all about it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

j

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hmm... nice to know about things like this..... especialy isnce im 85 miles from faluja.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

ehh, im not worried bout any wmD. ever. even though i could beright next to one. i wish i could post up some numbers... someone make a mental note for me to post up some helfire's shot number. remind me in about 3 months. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    grant