Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevelle and Camaro Pics

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by afroman006, Jan 1, 2003.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I love both Chevelle's and old Camaro's but I have trouble telling them apart on the street. Can anyone post a broadside shot of their ride so I can figure out all the little differences between the two? Thx /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Heres a link to some pics of my two Chevelles...

Chevelle

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

2 Chevelle's!?!??! I hate you man!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. All y'all's cars are sweet (Sandman's 68 could use a paint job huh... .). If I was gonna have a car, it would be a 69 to whenever they stopped making them Chevelle, with the classic 71 SS being my first choice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Well I am a ponitac man, so if you want to see a 69 firebird, click on my web site.

Dan

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Here are my two Chevelle's. The red one is a 71 SS and the green one is a "72 work in progress." I should have the 454 built and installed in the 72 in a couple months. It should be painted and done by June. Here are a couple of pics Before/After of the green 72. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Sorry, no Camaro ...........................yet.

7. MOABDADC22

Well, I was going to post a link to my Chevelle build-up, but GOTMUD? beat me too it.......Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Matt, I still love the shade of blue on your 71. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Sandman

Its 1999 Mazda Atlantic Blue. I've got my car all tore down like yours right now. The body guy is painting the inner fenders and the firewall and radiator support the same color as the outside. I might paint the '68 this summer. I just redid the interior and rebuilt the engine. I'm thinking that car should go red. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Hope you did'nt mind /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. MOABDADC22

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hope you did'nt mind

[/ QUOTE ] No, not at all.

Matt, I am doing the same thing to my 72. I didn't like the "black" engine compartment on the 71. But I figured with the 72, I will go a little wild and stray from the "100% original" theme. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. Sandman

Yeah, I tried to go original at first but its just not worth it. I figure I'll never get ride of it so I might as well do what I want to it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif