Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevrolet Beretta

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Z3PR, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I had a 89 Beretta GT with the 2.8 V-6. Great little car. Looked good, and was fun to drive. Any other now or former Beretta owners in here ???? What do you think of the Beretta ??? I think I might buy another one just for the hell of it. My 89 was awsum for setting up a stereo system in !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Nobody else likes the Chevrolet Beretta ???? [​IMG]

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] Here a old pic of me and my Beretta I had

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

My friend has a v-6 beretta. It is cool and he has 2 15s and 2 12s in it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    You can hear that things stereo for miles, and he is getting more for it!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I only had (2) 12" subs powered off a 1600 watt amp./forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif It was pleanty loud, can't imagine that meny subs in a Beretta. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif You could hear /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif my system a couple blocks away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I posted a pic of myself standing beside my old white 89 Beretta GT. What do you think of it ????

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

well the beretta looks good but you on the other hand... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif j/k

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

aint that a lot like a corsica? my neighbor picked one up for like 100 bucks next door to me from an auction..not rusty just lots of dents..

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The Corsica is a 4 door, where the Beretta is a 2 door.

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I like my M-9 (92FS) Beretta /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. vdubbin86

vdubbin86 Registered Member

I had one of those a while back. I don't know why I ever sold it. I couldn't kill that car and I can't count how many times I had that thing airborne.

[​IMG]

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

A friend of mine had one. Major issues with the paint peeling off. There were a few others around town with the same problem. Yours looks ok?

13. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

My ex had a 92,four banger...I hated driving that POS. Highway driving was a pain in the arse...No guts at all...The interior was nice though.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    A friend of mine had one. Major issues with the paint peeling off. There were a few others around town with the same problem. Yours looks ok?

[/ QUOTE ] See where my arm is: www.berettastuff.com/galleries/20/200.jpg the paint was pealing there. I laid my arm over it in the pic so it wouldn't show.

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My ex had a 92,four banger...I hated driving that POS. Highway driving was a pain in the arse...No guts at all...The interior was nice though.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Mine had the 2.8 V-6, so it wasn't a wennie mobile.

16. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Not too bad. These cars looked like they had some kind of disease. The paint was peeling off all over the thing, like swiss cheese. They probably had about 1/4 of the original paint on them.
    Keep an eye on it.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Not too bad. These cars looked like they had some kind of disease. The paint was peeling off all over the thing, like swiss cheese. They probably had about 1/4 of the original paint on them.
    Keep an eye on it.

[/ QUOTE ] I hear ya. The factory used some shitty paint on them for some reson, must have got it cheap. I thought about repainting mine, but I sold it. Now I wish I still had it. Fun little car to drive.

18. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have a 94 Berretta Ive enjoyed it so far I gotta change the head gasket now but thats all. Its a 4 banger but it has some balls for passing gear. I just recently found bstuff.com its a good site for berretta users.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I used to be a member of Berettastuff.com . I though alot of those people could be jerkoffs. I talked about MMATS stereo equipment in thier stereo forum and got treated badly. Some assholes thought I owned the company or worked for them and talked megashit to me. All over becouse I told them how much I liked the MMATS stereo equipment, and posted a link so they could look at MMATS website for themselves.