Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevy Blazer Seats

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Eddie, May 8, 2000.

1. Eddie

Eddie Newbie

Could you give me some information about where I can find some new seats for my 89 full size Chevy Blazer. Are there any dealers that sell after market Chevy interior and stock parts.

Eddie

2. Russell Keys

Russell Keys 1/2 ton status

One place to find replacement seats and other int. stuff would be a truck conversion company, such as Travelquest. They usually offer factory take out seats and interior trim. I know people that have gotten pretty good deals on seats and steering wheels.

3. PattBlue

PattBlue Registered Member

4. Todd78/87

Todd78/87 1/2 ton status

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

6. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

You could go to a junkyard and find some seats you like and modify them to fit the blazer brackets.A guy I know used seats out of a audi complete with heat for them cold winter days with the top off or a soft top. Brady '73 Beautiful disaster

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I put Flofit seats in my 79 last year, awesome seats, love em. You can see them in the attachment to this message, and I got them from Seat Source in Riverside, CA. (no sales tax either!) Price is around $800 total. 909-343-9430 Tim is a good guy. Also try Cheyenne Pickup Parts for interior parts - call them and get a catalog 405-872-3399

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

OOPS, sorry, wrong picture. Here is the FRONT seats.........

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]