Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevy d44, 4.56's, detroit, new shafts etc...

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by K5Chris, May 25, 2005.

1. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

listing for a friend......

This axle is currently under my blazer but i have no problem tearing it out if its sold.

It came out of a 78 k20... I put in 4.56 yukon gears, detroit ,new pass. inner and outer shafts, new 5-760x u-joints (both sides) new upper and lower balljoints on the driver side, new internal bearings etc.. and it has a 6" lift steering arm. The brakes are good and it comes complete with steering (draglink, pitman arm etc...) It also has warm lifetime hubs with reciept.It has less then 300 miles on it since it was built and 5 mild offroad runs.

Im asking 600 obo, basically the price for the locker lol. I cant ship because i have no trailer, i will ship if the buyer pays beforehand and pick-ups are welcome. Im located in Box Elder SD, zip 57719, and my home number is 605-342-1610. Anytime after 2 in the afternoon i should be around. You can also email me at xoutlawtornx@hotmail.com

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS. EMAIL THE ADDRESS ABOVE, OR CALL.

2. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status