Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevy Duty will soon carry 73-87 parts.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 82K5, Jun 22, 2000.

1. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

stopped in at the new building that chevy duty put up. very nice place. they got a 87 shortbed pu and a 72 k5 in their showroom and they are awesome. both trucks look new inside and out and the pickup has about 80 miles on it. awesome! anyway i had heard a rumor that they were going to get into 73-87 chevy parts and wanted to stop in and see their new place and find out the deal on that stuff. i was told that they will have a new catalog out within the next month or so for 73-87 parts so i signed up and i will get one in the mail when they come out. also you can go their website and put your name in for a free catalog and they will send you one for FREE. go to chevyduty.com and look around. don' know if they have a form to order that one catalog, but you can always send them an email.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

In what part of the country is this

3. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

it's in riverside, mo. which is a suburb of kansas city, missouri.