Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevy front srw dana 60

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by uao85, Nov 20, 2006.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Hey guys I have a d60 I have been going back and forth on for a while now and I am entertaining offers......Its out of a 84 chevy reg cab srw 1 ton, truck had low mileage on it and will need a new ring and pinion, carrier is in good condition but needs gears(currently has 4:10) and pinion bearings, turns and spins freely. It is complete minus tie rod, but has spring plates, also looks like it had a very recent brake job. This is a very clean axle with little to no rust, and I was going to put a new set of gears, rebuild it, and put a coat of por 15 on it, but holidays are approaching and dont have money or time to spare plus other projects are piling up, so I will pass this along to somebody who wants it. I am asking $800 OBO so ask away, I will also deliver withing a reasonable distance(within 75 miles)for free and further for gas money. I am not looking to trade because I am a broke college student and need the money!!! Again price is not firm, so make an offer.

Regards,
    Remington

2. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

sold......that was by far record time for me. 3 hours I think.........

Remington

3. obijuan

obijuan 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

daaaaaaaaaaamnit one close to me finally and BAM a new speed record was set... on with the endless quest.