Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chevy story

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jakentn 83k5, May 18, 2000.

1. jakentn 83k5

jakentn 83k5 Registered Member

yesterday a friend of mine that rebuilds wrecked cars asked me to go with him to pick up a jeep from the frame shop..we couldn't find the keys to his 86 chevy 4x4..wanted to know if I could pull it with my k5..I told him that I had taken the hitch off when I painted it & hadn't put it back on yet..looked some more & found his keys..hooked the car dolly up & took off..on the way back a 1998 cadillac in front of us decided she wanted to turn pretty quick so she locked it up...being we had about 3,000 xtra pounds behind us we couldn't stop & ended up in the trunk of the caddy...needless to say the caddy was totalled...car dolly was bent all to s***..rollback came & loaded up caddy...my buddy's truck started right up & we drove the 1/2 hour back with the air on...believe that? just busted grille & dented fender & hood...

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

Blaze on through, to the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

3. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

I've always said the new cars aint worth $H@#$@#$, too expensive and too fragile, just my 2 pennys.

LOVE MY GREEN GIANT!!!

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Good ole AMERICAN Iron!!
    YaaaaHooooooo
    Ain't nothin like a heavy chevy!!

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin