Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chevyfumes' dancing thing...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Chevyfumes\' dancing thing...

CHEVYFUMES' dancing thingy is coooool it goes along with just about any music I can find for it...

On another note, the Little People of America convention is in town... One of the little people who is 3 feet tall is extremely HOT I think I'm going to put her in my Explorer and trap her under the cargo net and bring her home with me and tie her up in the back yard and force her to marry me /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Re: Chevyfumes\' dancing thing...

lol

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Don't worry, I'm sure that there's a support group somewhere in America for bellmen who have erotic fantasies about kidnapping midgits and forcing them into marriage... There's go to at least be a newsgroup for it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font color>

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hey now, they're not midgets, they're little people... and one of them is about 2.5 feet tall and drives a freakin SUV... Scary stuff going on there with those little people :O :O

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    the Little People of America convention is in town... One of the little people who is 3 feet tall is extremely HOT

[/ QUOTE ] Just about the right hight, LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif