Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ChevyHuny..One tired but VERY happy camper.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Aug 18, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

IT STARTED!!!! And on the first try too. I couldnt beleive after it sat for two years and I had to redo almost every piece on it that it started on the very first try. It purrs like a kitten. (jeremy check your answering machine, its on there hehe).

Im still shocked. I guess all that soldering and cussing and praying worked lol. . There is no trace of a fire in there except for the hood which ill have painted soon. When I looked under the hood a year ago and saw everything taken apart and burnt to a crisp I never thought it would go this good.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. I cant wait to drive it now. Im so happy! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ill have the new pictures of it all done on my site soon. Ive got so many to add. Especially the one of me and my mother doing the happy dance in the driveway LOL. I hope you all are doing well too and having as good of a weekend as I am having /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

WOOHOO!!!
    My answering machine just said" It's Mandy I have to tell you something..(click) I guess Gavin was too shy to talk.,LOL

congrats and I am soooo happy for ya.
    you completed some work on him that I don't look forward to doing on mine...(hooking up harnesses/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif)

-Jeremy

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

CONGRATS!!!!!

I know the feeling.. sometimes you think all those bloody knuckles are for nothing, but then when you finally get to hear it run, it's all worth it!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Brandy

4. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

cool!!! now get your tool box get on a plane i'll pick you up at jfk and put you to work i have a list of thing's for you to do ?????? NICE JOB MANDY. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Glad to hear it's a runnin !!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you all. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Yes those bloody knuckles are definatly worth it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Ive had to put the truck aside today becuase I have a sick animal, but Gavin will have his inspection appointment by this week and should be on the road soon! Soon as in next week becuase I cant wait any longer to drive it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif