Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chicago Auto Show (pics)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by heavy4x4, Feb 8, 2004.

1. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey all. I was at the Chicago Auto Show yesterday and thought I'd share some of the pictures I took with you.

The show was awesome with awesome cars from just about every manufacturer you can think of. I've never been to the Chicago Auto Show before (I've been to the Milwaukee Auto Show, though), but having been there, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It was VERY crowded, which made it get somewhat difficult to move around and even harder to get pictures that captured the whole car/truck without 15 people standing in front of it.

One more thing (and I never thought I'd say this, but) Ford is doing something right! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif GT40, '05 Mustang, Cobra, Bronco...enough said. They just seem to be one step ahead of GM and Chrysler (don't get me wrong, the other 2 of the "Big 3" made a good showing, but had no where near the innovative/new cars that Ford was displaying).

Pictures can be seen HERE /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Pretty cool cars. The only one of your pics that aren't a red X is the GT-40 one /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

the gt40 the bronco and the 4500 arent red-x for me

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sorry about that, guys. I'm not sure what happened...Imagestation must be acting up. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Anyways, I changed my original post to include a link to my Webshots album...that should take care of the problems. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif