Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chicks are diggin it...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Jan 11, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Im guessing it doesnt have anything on the front of it right?

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So who's the hippy looking freak that needs to pull their pants up?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    Im guessing it doesnt have anything on the front of it right?

[/ QUOTE ]

not at the moment. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

5. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grrrrr... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

6. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

F-ing Oregon, it's just full of hippies! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. jekbrown

since when is hair that short hippy-esque?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i could go back to my grunt-cut... but Ive had enough of them. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny...........but how the hell do you get IN the truck like that? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    since when is hair that short hippy-esque?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i could go back to my grunt-cut... but Ive had enough of them. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ] [​IMG] My hair is past where the patch on that jacket is, and I don't consitter myself a hippy, I shower everyday. Kinda funny that most people think of "cowboys" with buzz cuts, but in the old west, most "cowboys" had hair longer then mine. I don't think long hair has anything to do with being a hippy.

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I'm 3 weeks since the 00 touched my head and I'm going nuts to get a haircut tomorow

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I hear ya. Mine hair is killing me, I've got to get into the barber in the next week before I start getting harassed by the cops mistaking me for a homeless bum.....................................

12. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I hear ya. Mine hair is killing me, I've got to get into the barber in the next week before I start getting harassed by the cops mistaking me for a homeless bum.....................................

[/ QUOTE ]'

I figure if ya got hair ya might as well grow it out while ya still can... Cause before long you'll be going bald and won't be able to. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]'

I figure if ya got hair ya might as well grow it out while ya still can... Cause before long you'll be going bald and won't be able to. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would grow it out, but it looks like crap now, I can't imagine what it would look like if I decided to look like Wild Bill Hickok..............

14. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    Too funny...........but how the hell do you get IN the truck like that? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

pull em up. duh! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

15. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

So did you kick the crap out of that homeless guy after you caught him trying to steal your new coat?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And all along I was under the impression you were a clean cut young lad....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif BTW, where all al the chicks that are "diggin it"? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm still wondering who stole your winch. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    So did you kick the crap out of that homeless guy after you caught him trying to steal your new coat?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And all along I was under the impression you were a clean cut young lad....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif BTW, where all al the chicks that are "diggin it"? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cleancut: well, my beard is a little out of control in the pic and my hair hadnt been combed that day, but other than those 2 things I am relatively clean cut. Lets put it this way, its no so bad that I cant get clean cut in 15 minutes or so if I have to look nice. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chicks: just out of the frame... did I accidentally crop them all out again? dang... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

18. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to know why you are looking at his pants... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    I just want to know why you are looking at his pants... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

good point, last thing I need is some closet pillow-biter checkin out my heiny!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j