Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chicks piss me off sometimes (rant mode on)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pissant469, Apr 24, 2003.

1. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

My girlfriend is pissed off at me for no reason. My truck is parked in her mom's driveway. Because i am in the process of doing my axle swap and lift. Well it was almost done except for brakes. Her mom's driveway goes downhill and my truck is at the bottom. Well today she forgots to pull the emergency brake and it gets knocked oughtta gear by her little brother. So it rolls forward and hits my truck. She calls me and tells me to come quick and she is talkin so hysterically that all I hear is "your truck, jackstands, and my little brother". So now i'm thinkin her little brother is hurt or worse. So I get in the fireturd raise unholy hell gettin over there, almost hit a kid because I was doing like 90 on a residentail street. So I get out there's her and her little brother standin there in front of her sunfire which looked like it was anally raping my K5. There both just sitting there telling me how sorry they are. I am standing there trying to calm them down. I wasn't worried about my truck that much. I was just releived that noone was hurt. So I left shortly after because I had to go to work. So tonight when I got off work she came to the apartment and we hung out for a while. I told her not to worry bout anything I would fix the truck this weekend and see what could do with her car. Then she asked to borrow my damn near brand new truck my dad just gave me as a late graduation present. She gets mad when I tell her no and asks why. So I tell her it was because I just got done puttin the motor back in the last vehicle I let her borrow(my baby-92 454SS(she ran it dry on oil)). So then she asks me why I had to bring that up. i told her she did. So then I take her home. When I pull in her driveway I said bye and leaned over to give her a hug and she just said bye and slammed the door. I really love this girl that's why it hurts me when we get in fights over stupid [censored] like this.(rant mode off) thanx for your time

2. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I am not alone!

3. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

Yes you are. Your a f*****g a*****e I just got done readin your post and you need to grow up. How old are you anyway?

4. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I know how ya feel, I wont go into writing a book on it, but I do understand, and yes the guy above needs a visit from everyones mom on here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Hey, is this the same girl that was hurt in that car accident? I can't remember if that was you or not. If so, I'd just be glad she is still with you and not let the little things bother you. My wife and I get in fights over stupid [censored] all the time, but you just have to take the good with the bad and let things slide. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Rule #132 from my book, "And Ya Can't Shoot Em".

Females do NOT need a good reason to be pissed off at you.

7. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Females do NOT need a good reason to be pissed off at you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they should. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Rule #22

Women work on emotions. Men work on logic.

Rule #23

You can't change rule #22. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Women work on emotions. Men work on logic.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Uh huh. Pithy, Larry. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> You apparantly own 4 vehicles (incuding a mommy-bought truck), 3 of which are apparantly running right now, at the age of 18 and you wouldn't loan your GF one? Yeah, she had a reason to be pissed. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

11. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Chicks SUCK!

but that is why I like them /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

J/K (trying to lighten the mood after recent posts)

As someone previously stated most females "tend" to be more emotionally thinkers, and most males "tend' to be logical thinkers. Don't try to understand it, just accept it.........

Noangel and I have misunderstandings do to this very fact. It's tough trying to step into someone elses shoes and see how they view the situation, but when we do just that, we often come to a sensable resolve.

12. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My girlfriend is pissed off at me for no reason

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    She gets mad when I tell her no and asks why

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why she's pissed

[ QUOTE ]
    So I get in the fireturd raise unholy hell gettin over there, almost hit a kid because I was doing like 90 on a residentail street

[/ QUOTE ]

And had you hit the kid- would it have been worth it???

[ QUOTE ]
    So I tell her it was because I just got done puttin the motor back in the last vehicle I let her borrow(my baby-92 454SS(she ran it dry on oil)).

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get it- how could she have run it dry?? A new motor- dont YOU check the oil since you put the motor in?? I know if I had just rebuilt a motor I'd be checkin it often for the first change or so...just to double check stuff....

Have you ever shown/told her to check the oil?

[ QUOTE ]
    I really love this girl that's why it hurts me when we get in fights over stupid [censored] like this

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it really stupid to her? You busted her ass because of something she did to your truck, how long ago was this? Has she not already "paid" enough for her mistake- which as I've stated before was really your mistake?

I hate the way guys think its always the womans fault when you act like asses and we end up pissed at you.

If you really loved her- you'd have said "sure you can take the truck........." after all it's brand new- and covered by warranty- she cant **** it up too bad now can she?

Jerk

Brandy

13. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Not that I'm an expert on relationships but one of the things that you need to learn about a relationship with a woman (girlfriends and eventually your wife) is that when she has a problem, YOU have a problem too. That's what a partnership is all about.

If she is pissed off, it isn't for "no reason". It may seem minor or irrelavent to you but it's important enough to her to get all hot under the coller.

I can't tell you what to do about your relationships but when it comes to "Stuff" like your baby-92 454SS, your truck or your "fireturd" ......... it only "stuff" and "stuff" can be replaced. A trusting, decent relationship with a woman is priceless.

Next caller, please. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

Next caller, please. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm a long time listener, first time caller......
    I have this rash on my............oops wrong number.

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

if u prize a possesion like a car, just dont let women use it. pretty simple. its not hard to do, my gf is too scared to drive my truck... suspension is to soft and its "to big". Just firgure out what scares ur woman about motor vehicles and then mod it all to hell with that in mind. np.

AFA the men using logic and women using emotion... its a generalization but with respect to the women I have known its pretty much true. I guess its a possibility that by luck I have just happened to have met women who are that way.... then again it could be a cliche for a good reason. I cant speak for all men, but when I do something, I do it for a reason... a reason that I can communicate with relative ease because its based in some kind of logic.

while we are on rant mode: there is one thing woman do that really... and I mean REALLY... pisses me off and thats the classic "why are you mad?"... "dont you KNOW?!?!?!?!". omg. I tell all my gfs up front, if they want to break up just use that line... cause I absolutely refuse to tolerate it. That line comes out and Im out the door, no further discussion is required. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

16. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My girlfriend is upset at me for no reason

[/ QUOTE ]
    When someone we care about is feeling hurt/upset/angry it is them feeling it, it's genuinely how they feel and no, you may never understand why?
    Respect the fact that they are feeling that emotion, don't try to understand why(you may never be able to) Aknowledge the feeling they have is real to them and try to make them feel better whether you can relate or not.
    People see things, feel things and perceive them according to their own individual personality. Why try to make sense out of it or act like they have no reason to feel it?
    Bottom line is they are feeling upset/hurt for whatever reason. She felt upset and needed for you to acknowlege that and to reassure her that you cared.(by lending her one of your vehicles
    (yes, without a doubt women are emotion driven.)
    The fact that you posted up about this says that you were willing to get advice from us. I hope you take it and it helps.

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I dunno.... reverse the situation. How would you feel if you needed wheels and your girlfriend told you no? It'd probably tick ya off. If the engine got jacked, I highly doubt it was something she did. You said the engine ran dry? Is there a check oil light in the car? Or any light that comes on if something happens? If not how would she know? Even if there was, not all women instantly know this stuff. Just like I know many a guy who don't either. Show her the lights and show how to read the pressure guages and such so she'll know and understand. You can't expect someone who doesn't know to understand that stuff unless someone shows them. I'm betting there was some failure in the engine that would have happened no matter who was driving it. Put yourself in her shoes, and loan her your car. If you don't feel comfortable doing so, then teach her. If you still don't, then offer to drive her. If you can't, then find someone who can.

I'm not knocking you.... but you made her feel like crap by pointing out something that happened in the past with your car. That is why she got mad. Again, reverse the situation again. How would you feel if someone brought up something in the past, that may not have actually been your fault, and made it too be, then made you feel bad. It's sucks.... give her a call, and work it out. Sounds like a lapse of communication on both sides here. You're both at fault...

19. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, is this the same girl that was hurt in that car accident? I can't remember if that was you or not. If so, I'd just be glad she is still with you and not let the little things bother you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...yeah. Is this the same lady?

20. stuper

stuper Registered Member

okay let me throw my 2 cents in. got engaged feb 14. YOUR PROBLEMS ARE HER PROBLEMS AND HER PROBLEMS ARE YOUR PROBLEMS. i wrecked an 88 gmc jimmy s15. this was the only truck i had at the time she would drive. i also had a 97 honda passport which was "too big" for her. she never drove that. its all good she doesn't want to drive can't force her. I am looking at a 77 dodge m880 pu and will most likely pick it up next week. she thinks its "wide and big" but also wanted to know how to drive it. one of my major concerns was automatic or stick. she won't even think about buying a car without power windows, automatic, and power locks.
    basically you live the good with the bad, and live a happy life full of content. imagine another circumstance, if you really care about her you'll do anything for her. say u get married and have a kid. the kid needs to go somewhere, she has the car, and all of your other vehicles are holding down the garage floor. she says no both u and the kid can't get to the destination. she could say no or could just assume that its only a temp thing and live til the next day. if you really "love" her your going to go through alot more than "can i borrow the truck" kinda thing. u'll face money issues, family issues, parent issues, friend issues, and if u have children a entire slew of issues. so go easy i guess just go with the flow.

if she gets u angry or upset. take some pills. i'm prescirbed "i don't give a sh!t pills" i take one whenever i get peeved off at her and then i'm good to go until next time. be happy, be safe, and be courtious to your other half.

theo/stuper