Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chiefs are going down!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Jan 11, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

What do you guys think? Who do you think the Superbowl teams are gonna be? I really don't care as long as New England loses /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My vote is Indy and GB with Indy the winner /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

don't remind me... i'm probably the only Chiefs fan in NJ... i don't know whats worse, the years we had great D and no offense, or having great offense and no D...

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

As crappy as the Chiefs are playing right now, and if they don't win today, I'm going with Green Bay all the way. Go Favre!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    As crappy as the Chiefs are playing right now, and if they don't win today, I'm going with Green Bay all the way. Go Favre!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's who I was backing - unfortunately the defense sucks the big one and let the game get to OT.........then our hero blew it. Unreal - how can the Eagles have a 4th and 26 and MAKE the 1st down? Easy, just don't cover the receivers. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Go Colts......... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's who I was backing - unfortunately the defense sucks the big one and let the game get to OT.........then our hero blew it. Unreal - how can the Eagles have a 4th and 26 and MAKE the 1st down? Easy, just don't cover the receivers. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Go Colts......... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! Damn Favre really screwed up with that pass! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gonna have to side with you on the Colts though. I don't want to see the other teams with this at all. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif