Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Childhood favoret.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Tonight I had one of my fav. sanwiches from when I was a youngster. It's been awhile sence I've had fryed bolona. I can honestly say, it's just as good today, as it was when I was a kid. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Tasty, but how about penutbutter and pickle on toast or grape jelly and cheddar cheese, if you havent tried those then your missing out....Gotta love the sandwich... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

This little girl that lived across the street from me used to eat butter sandwiches.... just butter and bread /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

My personal fav... tuna fish and potato chips (where you put the chips in the sandwich) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

took me a minute to figure out the title. Psssst Paul* (favorite)
    the little girl across the street from me when i was a kid talked me into eating dirt, and i never even got that kiss she promised /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    . tuna fish and potato chips (where you put the chips in the sandwich)

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap, I like "Crunchy's" on tunafish sanwichs also.

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Man, peanutbutter and pickle. Man, I love that. My wife eats banana sandwiches. Nasty, mayo and banana. Sometimes I can't figure her out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Pineapple, banana or tomato sandwiches, YUM!!! Peanut butter and butter sandwiches, mayonaise sandwiches (gotta be Duke's), butterballs (sugar and butter) and sugar water w/ some food coloring for effect(home-made Kool-Aid).

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Anyone ever tried Peanut butter and Mayo sanwichs ???? I know, sounds nasty, but they're pretty good !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Id have to say Cereal /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

peanutbutter and raisins or creamcheese and olives, green, with some mayo mixed in.

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'd have to say my favorite was a grilled peanut butter sandwich /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Uhhhh, I'm feelin a bit whoozie... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

One of the my buddies kids ate a catipiller on a double-dawg dare. All most killed him, put the kid in the hospital for weeks, his liver kept shutting down.

13. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Anyone ever tried Peanut butter and Mayo sanwichs

[/ QUOTE ]
    YEP, use to have a couple times a week for lunch! Add a sliced banana if ya got it and toast the bread!
    MMMMM.... I think I'll have one now!

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wow, you must've been really poor to not afford real Kool Aid... Did you have to walk fifty miles to school uphill both ways through a raging blizzard in July while being chased by a pack of starving wolves wearing just the rags your parents made with their old clothes also?? Man, I would've hated living in the 50's /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

15. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

that is just plain out nasty. lol.

jacob

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Peanutbutter &amp; Mayo may sound nasty, but try it sometime, it's very good !!!!!!

17. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i dunno if i could bring myself to ever try it.

jacob

18. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

humm that stuff sounds great but theres a boy scout camp tradition around here for the winter camperee called "watch got stew" everyone bring 2 cans of food and one goes to the food bank and the other goes into a 50 gallon drum and it just getts cooked, never know what goes in but it always turns out perty good.
    Man i never though a caterpiller was leathal if you ate one /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

19. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

As a child in the late 70's and early 80's, I wasn't brought up in a poor household, but both of my parent's came from agricultural families so there up-bringing was modest to say the least. They got used to those things when they were kids and passed it on to me and my sister. I know we could have had real Kool-Aid but we liked it and why mess with something that worked.

As for the blizzards, they come in June (early winter's down South you know) and the wolves weren't just starving they were also rabid. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif