Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by juanblzer, Nov 29, 2004.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Sep 12, 2001
    As most of you know I am the high school wrestling head coach at Chino Valley High School [in beautiful Chino Valley, AZ]. This message is to all AZ guys and anyone interested in helping out or donating:

December 11th 2004
    @Chino Valley High School East Parking Lot

The Chino Valley High School Wrestling and Chino Valley Wrestling Club are putting on another car show! So far we have lots of raffle prizes (you get one ticket with vehicle show purchase). All proceeds will benefit the high school team and will finance overnight trips and much needed equipment. Remember, hotel rooms are over $50 bucks per room - per night! We even have to rent the busdriver a room!

For tax purposes:
    Anyone who donates could be given a reciept for educational donation. We are still taking "tax credit" money. Basically, tax credit allows you to designate where your money [well, at least 200 of it or 250 if you are married]. You get it back in your taxes but we get to use it now. Every school should be using this program in AZ. ONly AZ taxpayers are eligible. If you are interested in forms etc. Let me know.

The Show itself:
    depending on how many entrants and models/years there will be various classes. This includes 4x4 trucks /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    I will try to get Embry Riddle Aeronnautical University's 4x4 Club to bring out their Monster Jeep and Flex ramp. Trophies will be awarded for 1st thru 3rd places. The grill will be blazing with USDA burgers. Overall this is great fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif