Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chip finally built a car i dont like

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Dec 17, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

The new show "Americas biggest beater" '71 camaro
    the paint was ok, a little to busy for me, and the rims looked stupid, the homie look where all they do is put big ass rims on it, it makes the car looks like it's lifted, did not look good IMHO

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i personaly LOVE old muscle with 18 to 20 inch rims. 18's are common on almost anything now, so no biggie there. i dont know the car you speak of though. Foose still has not written me back yet, so im upset with him, but i know he is busy....
    grant

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

One of the guys at works wife went out to Cali and went by his shop to get a shirt or somthing to bring back and Foose was in there and started talking to her, She got him to call his phone and he left a voice-mail for an order of lumber and some windows, it was hilarious.

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

he is a cool guy, i have e-mailed him a coupld of times back and forth, i am trying to get him to build some nice looking dually fenders for a dodge short box and some good looking HIGH weight rating 19.5 inch rims for a dually. nobody makes a foged rim that is rated for the 19.5 inch tires on an 8 lug pattern.
    Grant