Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chiropractic anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, Feb 24, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I was recently accepted to Palmer Chiropractic school in Davenport Iowa. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was wondering how many of you see a chiropractor?

Also is anyone out there in or near Davenport? because I will be there sometime in may.

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I go to the chiro 1-2x per week......if I don't, my lower back is out of wack......my kids go, but only when they are sick...

my youngest daughter was born with a broken collar bone (well, it was broken during delivery)..and the doc said it would take bout 3-4 weeks to heal....chiro came up to the hospital, and adjusted her....came back the next day....again in the afternoon....and we went to him 2x per day for a week. went back to have x-ray at 10 days old, and it was healed......because it was kept in line.....

I swear by my chiropractor!

Brandy

3. RedBrute

RedBrute 1/2 ton status

I've had a bunch of stuff shoved out of one socket or another, my "bone popper" has fixed me every time. I think it's the first place to go for any aches or pains. You gonna give a CK5 discount??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

chiropractic is such a rip off. i saw the penn and teller show Bullshit on tv and they had a chiroprator on there that said up front that it does nothing for you.

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

During football season, I go see mine once a week, and about once a month in the off-season. Works every time!!

6. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

well mr potatohead....tell us how u really feel /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

NITRO

7. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

it's not a direct cure but it straightens out the rest of the body so it can heal/cure itself like it was designed to do.

better than the drug approach, ignore/coverup something and it will go away. alot like the rust on your blazer, paint over it and the ailment's gone right?

8. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Well naturally I have to disagree with you Patato.

The chiropractor on the show has written a few articals and books about the subject. Some outragious claims have been made from past chiropractors, but alliopathic doctors have too. In short your back is very important and Chiropractors make sure its tuned up.

9. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

When i move back to colorado and start my own practice, I will treat every orange ck5 member and family for free. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but you would have to come to me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and tell a friend

10. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I go to my Chiropractor 2 times a week, when I have the time, I feel it if I don't. He went to high-school with the wife...damn good man. Lotsa stress at work, got to where the right shoulder wouldn't raise. Fixed in 1 visit. Pinched nerves in neck, 1 visit. But I AM starting to have sex-dreams about the bench-thingy that vibrates, heats, and rolls up and down your back!? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif