Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Choices

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pauly383, Nov 30, 2006.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well , I could of drove the Impala to work since the wife took the pickup , but I chose my Blazer today . Shes my favorite , and I love her :bow::bow::bow::bow:

[​IMG]

2. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

I need to start driving the blazer for a DD again. Latley I've been drinving a suzuki sidekick. it's been nice getting 17-18mpg and being able to park anywhere. Also the blazer has been getting alot of unwnted attention from my friends in uniform. But I do miss being able to stomp the gas every now and then.

3. pauly383

We just bought a k2500 to save miles on the Blazer , and so she can drive a truck sometimes too . I just don't like it as much as my Blazer .

4. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

I guess there is just something about a K5. My ex hated my burb. After I rolled it all the running gear went under primer'd K5 and she loved it. Go figure...... That is a good looking blazer you've got.

5. pauly383

Good looking , ya got that right , all dinged and dented now , but looks like a tough Blazer . Just perfect in my eyes . I am done wanting to restore this truck , its the only truck I have wheeled , I am gonna get a show queen "someday"

6. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

theres nothing like rollin down the road roaring exhaust, tires hummin, lookin down at everyone, everyone lookin up at you.......Theres nothing better than that.