Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Christmas Music??!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm trying to put together a mix CD of Christmas music... My mom, being the Christmas freak that she is, has 5 CD's of the stuff. The only problem is it's all country and really old dead artists... She does have a Mannheim Steamroller CD that's acceptable. But I want to put together a CD with some artists that I at least know... I found one by Hillary Duff () and another by this band called Take Six. Anyone know where I can find more? I'd like to fill up as much of a 74 minute CDR as I can /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I've got a bunch from like Nat King Cole, and people like that....its really good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Ashanti and Andy Griffith just put out new Christmas albums /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.

4. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

pm sent

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

get some robert earl keen "Merry christmas for the family" and "Happy Holidays Yall" Good songs.

Nick

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I like alot of different music but get bored with the same old same old. I just got the Brian Setzer Orchestra Boogie Woogie Christmas, I got some celtic and jazz cds last year.