Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Christmas shopping and Ebay.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Have 2 more autions on Ebay to win and I'll be done with my Christmas shopping this year. My bro is getting a personalized CD from the nascar store, everybody else's is comming off Ebay. I'm being a cheap bastard this year. All my christmas shopping for under $500.00 . I got mom that Toshiba home theater system for her bedroom. I'm getting my bro's daughters stuffed animals, his wife a cookie jar, and another friend a zippo.(that one collects zippos)

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

1 more aution too win (ends tomorrow) and I'm done with my Christmas shopping for this year. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Christ, thank god, jesus, that was a nail biter /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, consittering I'm normally one of those last min. Christmas shopper, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting it all taken care of. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

E-bay is great. Just did some Christmas shopping there my self. Got a set of MAC equal length Headers and a K&N intake comming. My Mustang is going to be so happy Christmas day. I cant believe some of the deals I get on car parts there. I already installed my K5s christmas present A brand new Pioneer 200W head unit. Got it dirt cheap. Sounds awesome

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My Christmas shopping is done for the year. I can't belive it, Dec. 4th and I'm done.

7. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I'm done. Which is saying a lot with the size of our big German clan.

My idea of shopping is going to the Gun Show!

I would rather put bees in my mouth than go to the mall.

So, my "shopping" was limited to Cabela.com, Amazon.com, and some Dixie Outfitters site, like redneck something or other. Done. 'Course I did pick up a couple of things for myself.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif How true /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I live over 150 miles from the nearest shopping mall. And I still think thats too close.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] That's why I do over 90% my shopping on the internet anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif