Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

christmas wish answered!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Dec 18, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

well this year has been a rough year for my family and me with me getting sick, well money has been tight with meds and medical bills, there is one person on this board who knows how bad things are for my family and me since my illness, i dont like people to know how bad things are as our house is being threatened with foreclosure and i will be selling my truck, well this year christmas wasnt coming to our house until a delivery truck showed up at my door today and he dropped off a christmas meal for me and my family! i cried as he brought it in and set it on my table when earlier i was wondering if we were gonna be able to have a christmas meal besides hamburger! my husband works 7 days a week and most of the evenings to just help keep the phone and power and he worries about what would happen if i didnt have the internet as he says it gives me a chance to escape my bed and the house! but he also works so much to get my meds that i need! he tried to sale his truck but the dealership wont even give us what we owe and noboday wants to pay for a truck with high mileage because he drives every where because of bounty hunting but this time of year business slows down and it makes it rough, having this meal show up was a blessing to us and the person who did it to me is a real santa claus or i should say mrs. claus! i would like everyone to please thank CHEVYHUNY aka mandy and mike!they went above and beyond doing what they did for my family when we needed the help! and everyone like i tell my children be thankful for what you have because others arent so lucky, and i am lucky and thankful to have friends like that! mandy and mike you are the most wonderful people god put on this earth! thanks for being my friends!

kelly and family

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Oh Kelly I am so relieved it made it to you. It is just a little Christmas gift, we wish we could do much more. I know this Christmas we will be celebrating how far you have made it and how lucky we all are to have you with us as strong as ever. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Was the delivery guy cute? LOL I wanted to fit that into the special instructions too but there wasn't enough room. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

oh mandy! my kids even cried, they have never seen people give like this before! as my youngest one said santa came early just for us! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i thank god every day i am here because i have found some of the most caring people in the world on this sight, and i know when the time comes i will definatley be putting in a good word for ck5! thank you mandy its people like you that make me fight harder to beat this so maybe someday i can be able to return all the goodness and love that has been sent to me.

oh and the delivery guy was cute! added bonus! but i think i scared the hell out of him! i got some pretty good dark circles under my eyes going on and my face couldnt get any whiter! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif trust me i think i give casper a run for his money! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I agree there are some really nice people on this site and even though I do not post to much anymore I still like to stop by to see what is going on with the ol familer place.

I wonder if I could have gotten them to make the delivery guy wear a cute pair of red boxer briefs with a bow on the butt. LOL Ron would not have let him in the door then so probubly good I didnt.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

AWESOME!! And kudo's to Mandy!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

As I was reading this "Come All Ye Faithful" was playing on the radio. Talk about a shot to the heart, wow! That was awesome Mandy!

7. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

you the coolest mandy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

This CK5 "family" never ceases to amaze me. Merry Christmas to you.

I wish I could buy your Blazer from you and keep it woman owned and wheeled /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Full of mud, just the way you like it!

Try to enjoy the simple things, being thankful for what you do have (I am telling myself this too). I got a Christmas letter from my Uncle. You may recall that my Grandma passed away this past January. It has been hard on our whole family. I am grieving far slower than I ever thought possible. Anyways, in his letter he closes by saying, "Life is too short to worry about minor things. Love those around you while you can." Amen to that!!!

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I wish I could buy your Blazer from you and keep it woman owned and wheeled Full of mud, just the way you like it!

[/ QUOTE ] I'd drive 1/3 of the way to pick you up and take you to get it.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

If there was some way I could swing it at some price that was good for her I'd try. I just know I can't hardly afford a driveshaft for mine right now. Just dreamin' /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Andrea I am so sorry that you are still dealing with your grandmothers death. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They say it gets easier with time and I hope that is true for you. Your uncle is a smart man.

I am saddened by Kelly having to sell her truck as well. Hopefully something good will happen and turn things around but if not like you said it is the little things that matter most. That and the fact that we are all still around to enjoy each other /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Correct me if I am wrong but is there a country song called "the little things"? It has come to mind, I could swear that there is and it is a good song too. Or maybe I am imagining it because it is 2am /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

This has got to be one of the best storys I have ever read on this board. Oh and Mandy I'm not suprized by what you did. I knew that was the kinda person you are. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

15. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Gosh girl, you should buy Kelly's truck. You need a truck you can wheel!

All I can think of is that song "The Good Stuff" by Kenny Chesney. I think there are a lot of good, inspirational, be happy for what you got country songs.

My Grandma's faith kept her strong and dignified right through the end. I just miss her so much, especially with the holidays. I find myself getting choked up way too often lately. My grandpa is remarrying next month, too.

I get to work on the Blaze today. Hoping to get it back on the road, again. It's snowy and cold here today. Maybe I can go snap a pic for you and Kelly.

Take care!

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Corey /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Long time since talky. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope you are doing well. I am still piecing together your truck page when I get time here and there. Email me sometime /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andrea I would love to buy Kelly's truck. If I had money that is lol. Anything to help Kelly out. Maybe something will happen and she will not have to. I think that is a good Christmas wish we can all make. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How is Chuck doing? did he have a nice trip with your husband? Please do take some pictures. It is not snowing here and I really want snow. Don't you think we deserve some snow Kelly? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif