Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Christmas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

just wondering guys...what did you ever spend on your wifes first christmas gift, before she was your wife that is, as in, when you started dating?? kind of curious as to what the "standard" is in society...i bet this should get some good responses, so lets hear it ALL /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

last xmas i bought her like 200$ in jewlery and a frog lamp /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

how old are you/how old is she?? im 18, shes 17 and i just bought her a 230$ bracelet...wanted to make sure im not out of line heh

4. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

im 19, she is 21
    we had been together for 2 months prior

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Might as well just buy her a house now. That way you won't be bummed out when the divorce comes along and you have to give her the one you live in... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Confedneck

lmao smasher...we've dated twice before and this is our first christmas together and i know where i want our relationship to end up, and she feels the same way, but shes still unsure at this point...so i figured something like this would be a nice surprise for her, now if i can just wait til christmas to give it to her, ive got the itch now LOL

7. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

My girl and I agreed on a set spending limit for Christmas for each other. Of course she'll probably break it but I won't /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Confedneck

well hell my spending limit is what i can afford on my shitty paycheck, her job pays even less, she makes between 60 and 90 bucks a week hostessing at cracker barrel...and i complain about being underpaid lol

9. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

i used to make about 90$ a night deliverying pizza...thats not including pay

10. Confedneck

my paychecks right now, are about 400 or so a week, then take away taxes and insurance and i take home about 250-300, depending on wether i hit 40 or not..

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Buy her something sexy to wear to bed. That way you're buying yourself a christmas gift at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Confedneck

i bought myself something today, ill post up a pic of it later this week..

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Depending on the commitment level and her make sure you don't spend too much. I did that once and scared an old girl friend away.

I like Christmas shopping with my wife, yesterday we went to Sears and Funco-Land and bought my stuff, then to Bath and Body Works and A.C. Moore and got her stuff. That way we know were getting what we want.

14. Confedneck

im commited, or maybe i should be im so crazy about her.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Maybe a $100.00 and a upright Organ.

16. Confedneck

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

Been with my girl for 3years known her for 6, last year i probaly spent about 450-500. This year she doenst have a job becuase she goes to scholl full time and is doing an internship so We have a 10$ limit. Ill probaly go over that but thats cool with me. I can already picture all the boxes coming from fed ex with parts in them /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif