Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chrome step bars

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by gordy1991, Jun 28, 2003.

1. gordy1991

gordy1991 Newbie

im wanting to know where i can buy a set of chrome step bars, for my 91 suburban,, if you know where i can get them , please let me know,,,, thanks /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Go get a 4 Wheeler magazine,
    Summitt Racing
    4 Wheel Parts
    Local parts store,

They are everywhere....

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I forgot, wow, first post yesterday, and already a paid member. I'm impressed....

Welcome to the sight, ask questions, use the search function, and read.

Stick around awhile, and you will be replacing your rockers with sliders and ditching those step bars anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Subfan hit the nail on the head. You can get them almost any place that sells truck accessories.

Welcome to the site /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and thanks for the support!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

alright a new suburban guy! yea like he said, you stick around here and you'll be ditchin the chrome tubes. hell im about to get rid of the steps i have on my suburban. lol welcome to the site and check out the suburban forum. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif