Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chronicles of riddick sequel

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Dec 27, 2005.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Is there gonna be one or 2 more????:confused:

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Why would there be? Vin Diesel skipped the whole "acting" thing and whooped ass and got the throne...we all know that nobody can take him. :D

Remember...in Acadia, you keep what you kill. :p: (I don't remember the actual name of the civilization...did I come close?)

3. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

Q: How important was the footage that was added in? What does it add to the film, especially the new character of Shira?

Diesel: I think it gives you a sense of origin. I think it gives you a sense of origin for our Riddick character, this enigmatic protagonist, in a cool way. The Shira character is introduced in important moments, like when he’s on the runway, in a moment when – the Shira character, in creating this story, was designed to introduce Riddick to his Furian nature. So on the runway she unleashes this Radius of Fury, this burst of Furian energy that actually repels this negative energy, which has a long explanation that we’ll see in future [​IMG]Chronicles of Riddick pictures. When we were creating this story, we were creating a story that would play out over three films. The Shira character plays to that. The Shira character is introduced in this film, but is paid off in the third film if you will. The way that it’s designed – I hope I’m not giving too much away – Chronicles of Riddick 2, we now go into the Underverse and C3, if you will, is that final return home to Furia. That’s it in a nutshell.

Q: Are the next two films a lock? Are they definitely happening?

Diesel: Nothing’s a lock in this world. I guess we’ll see what happens with the DVD.

It looks like, maybe is the answer.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The treky in me ignores his bad acting, This will be cool if they do the next two I dig the story line...:D

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I'm up fo 2 & 3.

I figured COR would be the last.

6. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

The Boondock Saints sequel entered production in February. I'm excited about that and the next COR.

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Some how I knew poondick saints was gonna come up in this thread...:doah: :D

8. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

You're just jealous because you've never splattered a cat all over a wall.

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

IMDB removed "All Saints Day" from its database as far as I can find. Don't hold your breath for it ever happening.

I'd care to see more of the Riddick series. No they aren't GREAT movies, but we need mindless scifi sometimes.

10. eric22

eric22 1/2 ton status

i enjoyed the movie, but i think that was only because i liked pitch black so much, the game (escape from butches bay) however was the SH**, if they do make a new one, i say get away from the big super pg-13 hero crap and get back the gritty criminal who also kicks ass and sometimes does the right thing :D