Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chrysler 6 on 4.75" wheel bolt pattern ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jan 16, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

chrysler 6 on 4.75\" wheel bolt pattern ??

a guy over at stepdads garage has a set of 1994 dated wheels that was aluminum and are 6 lug on 4.75" pat5tern and have chrysler logo icon on them

what would these be from ? what was 6 lug on chryslers ? i never knew any were

2. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Re: chrysler 6 on 4.75\" wheel bolt pattern ??

Not sure what Chrysler product would have that, but that was the bolt pattern on my '94 Dodge Dakota.

I had two sets of cetnter caps for it, Dodge and plain, but the rims did have the Chrysler emblem cast into the back side of the rim. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. HD

HD 1/2 ton status

The Dakota's and Durango's have that bolt pattern. I have a '98 Durango and it is a pain trying to find rims and have a good back spacing with out the bling bling /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. u2slow

u2slow 1/2 ton status

This is the 94 Dakota Aluminum wheel... Is that it?

[​IMG]

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

that migfht be the style, i cant tell now, the date on them is oct 26 1993 and the sticker says they are 94 wheels and i cant find size on them anywhere, i assume they are 15" but could possibly be 16" having a hard time telling, and they are aluminum with a chrome face that appears to be sopme other metal, they are really heavy for just being aluminum so i assume the chrome design is steel or something else heavy

now that i rmemeber, the wheel bolt pattern part of the hub of the wheels are thin and steel normal for regular acorn tapered seat wheel nuts

is that what thos ein the pic above use ? is that how they are ? are the wheels worth anything as a complete nice shape set ?the guy wants to get rid of them and said he would gimme 25 bucks if i found a new home for them for a good price or something, dunno

25 dollars is like a million to me with not having been at work for almost two years now.. hard ot find that kind of money anymore