Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chuck Norris......lmao

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Clicky

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

That is damn funny.

Course now I'm scared because I can't see Chuck, and I'm wondering if I'm seconds from death by roundhouse kick. :haha:

3. neverendingproject

neverendingproject 1/2 ton status

How bout this one. When chuck norris jumps in a pool, chuck doesnt get wet, the pool gets chucked.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OMFG I couldn't even go on after the first 2 thats funny chit....:haha:

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ok, let's start doing some for CK5

"Can Can has never been allowed in the untied states. The sheer power of influence from is flat top and "eh"? would turn all professional sports players into hockey players and habitat for humanitys build materials list would consist solely of ice, snow, and ploar bear blood"

Ok that was wierd

"Ratch never shows his true face on CK5 to prevent mass suicides off all goatee wears on the site from shame at the perfectly trimmed style of his facial hair"

Uhmmmm

"Fumes no longer runs on normal biological processes. He has naturally transmuted his digestive system to run on ethanol. If you shot him in the stomach, the resulting meltdown would kill every mormon in Utah"

6. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

RJ your imagination is about 5 levels higher then everbody elses. lol. :haha:

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

"Can Can's flat top exists solely to round out the nose of depletes uranium rounds. It can also grate cheese. This is why Can Can smells funny"

"The two extremes of drunkeness are sober and Fumes"

"Steve Fox once righted his truck from a fast backward flip with a powerful hip thrust. The truck righted iteself and landed fine, but the resulting hole in the firewall of the truck led straight throught the engine block. Not to be disheartened, Steve used a fence post to paddle his truck against the rocks. The extremem pressure of this made diamonds, which he ate for breakfast the next morning, after hand molding his engine block together and backing up the CK5 servers directly into his brain."