Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cingular problems....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OFFRDK5, Feb 24, 2003.

1. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Just wondering if anyone else out there is having problems with their Cingular account? Seems I switched over to their 1000/$39.99 promo that they had around Christmas and my bill has never gotten under $200!! My signal is going to the crapper, it takes a good 15 seconds to connect, and my call waiting went crazy and they can't fix it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Too bad my contract ends in November!!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

My friend has them here and hates them. She says they have crap service, as in the reception sounds like you are under water. She said customer service is a joke and the are trying to charge her a small fortune. She said she looked at the amount and they were billing her for minutes that should have been included in the package..... I almost went with them, so glad I didn't now...

3. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yea, thats another thing. When they changed me over to the new plan my rollover minutes didn't go over with it and my bill was $400+. Now this one is $200+ and I have used my phone LESS!! Feels like I am double billed and it just don't make sense!!

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

i have Cellular One- 5000 anytime minutes- 39.99 a month, greater northeast- just about the entire eastern 1/2 of the US area no rome- no toll....call waiting, caller id, voice mail, etc. etc..... only have problems with the reception in my neighborhood...