Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ck5.com spotted

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 55Willy, Jul 11, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hey I live in Eugene OR and I saw a white with blue strips blazer/jimmy, To whom does it belong to? It looked sweet. It had blue pre runner bumber on the fornt and a roof rack with spare. It was sitting at a parts store on west 11th

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

2. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

Could've been BlazinOR, I think he live's in Eugene, And his blazer is white, I'm not sure about the stripes and the bumper though.

[​IMG]Inline 6's are cool[​IMG]

3. 77K5Blazer

77K5Blazer 1/2 ton status

nope it wasn't blazzinOR, he is all white, with a Warn Classic bumper and no roof rack! I am pretty sure that it is a Jimmy that has been running around Hood River, where I live! It is on 35's and looks damn sweet! Can't remember for sure on the bumper, but everything else sounds right!

<font color=red>1977 Blazer, GM350, SM465, NP205, Dana 44/ 12bolt, 31x10.50r15 BFGs</font color=red>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.77k5.alloffroad.com>http://www.77k5.alloffroad.com</A>

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

frank(blazinor) lives in greasham and has an all white blazer

77blazer see it at<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/ssmith6333>http://community.webshots.com/user/ssmith6333</A>

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

If no one is going to claim it i'll say it was mine, LOL It's a rig to be proud of, it looked real good.

<font color=red>It's not what you drive, but what drives you</font color=red>( Or is it what you work on,lol)
    <font color=orange> 1955 willy's on a 1977 blazer chassis </font color=orange>

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

That is the SAME Blazer I saw coming back from California in April that I posted a message about then and NO ONE claimed it.............the mystery continues! It is a sweet truck forsure............I saw it running along at 65 mph.

Mine's all white.........pics on the site below.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com>http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com</A>

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

WOOHOO, through the power of the internet the owner has been found,LOL. He just emailed me, his name is Andy and lives here in Eugene. He hangs around the ORD and for sale forums. In fact I just saw the Blazer again in the last 2 weeks. So now we just have to get him to turn orange and go to Moab[​IMG][​IMG]

<hr></blockquote> Do not write below this line

<hr></blockquote>

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

9. blzr83

blzr83 Registered Member

Hey there everyone! This is Andy and I am the owner of the truck 55Willys saw. Sorry I don't post much, school takes a lot of time and energy. Anyway, it would be great to talk with all you guys, k5s are my passion and I love nothing more than coming up with ways to make her better. I would be very interested in turning orange and moab...we'll see what happens. Later everyone.

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I knew there had to be ATLEAST one other CK5'er in Eugene. [​IMG].

BTW Frank- shock set up is all painted and ready to go, maybe I'll remember to throw in the trailer hitch this time[​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

dont forget the ttc 2000 and the skid plate[​IMG]

wheeling pics

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

yeap I have sitting out too. Let me double check my PM's and see if I have you rnumber and the directions to Albertsons.....stand by

<hr></blockquote>

14. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

yep i have your number and the directions to Albertsons so we are good to go. see ya then.

<hr></blockquote>