Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 Express movin again,,,,

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Oct 28, 2005.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I will be heading for the SoCal area next week, will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th, be there on the 5th, 6th and returning on Monday the 7th.

anybody needing anything transported out there, or brought back from there, post up and let's see what we can work out,,,
    Can't be anything super heavy or large, as i will only be toting a smaller 4x9ft trailer,

Actual destination will be just north of San Diego area, will be doing some driving around on Saturday though to pick up some parts. :D

2. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

you should hit up camsk5..he lives in Redding California..you'll drive right through there if your going down I-5...he bought a motor form 55willy i beleave, in Corvallis Oregon..

I was gonna haul it the next time i headed down to california, but i doesn't look like i will be able to do that anytime soon.

so see if he still needs it hauled down for him..he is a real great guy. I have delt with him a couple times.. and i know he would aprecieate it

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

:thinking: uuuum, i'm in Phoenix, AZ, going out west for the weekend, then back east returning to the hot hole.

not going up north, or coming down from the north... :crazy: :D