Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ck5 get together, TSF, late september

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Aug 23, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ok, the pirate / OR motorsports get together was cool... but what we really need is a CK5 run to Tillamook State Forest. Anyone think they could be ready to roll sometime in mid-late september? I was thinking of maybe saturday the 18th or the 25th.. but I'm flexible. No major mods planned, and no breakage last weekend, so I'm ready whenever you guys are. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif This time I will get a bunch of cool pictures!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

anyone?

j

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If the Blazer is ready and its on a Sat I'd be up for it.

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Count me in! I'll still have to do the whoosy stuff, but I'm sure it'll be a good time! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

You thinking an overnight trip or just a day run?

4. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

the p/o said he'll come over this weekend and get my blazer going.i don't know if i'll trust it by then but maybe i could ride with someone?i will be getting off work around 1 in the afternoon so i could drive up and claim a couple of the campsites /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'll be getting ready for hunting season /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

sounds like a good excuse to go scouting /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifback when i hunted i always did pretty good in browns camp area

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Only problem is I hunt eastern oregon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

deffinently count me in!! AND what the heck u smokin shane...whoosy stuff, U know yer on a mission to bust an axle!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif but u Know I'll be with you man!! (someones gotta work on my carb in the middle of the trail /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

as long as u can get a confirmed date I can get the weekend off...we should do like a sat/sun run, and roll in friday evening and camp/hangout with everybody!! then wheel sat and sun!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif U crack me up man! I was just hav'n fun /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Naw..not tryin' to break an axle. But hey if it happens... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

My buddy Dave was pretty jazzed about the trip. He thought you and Ryan (and yer ladies too) were pretty cool to hang out with /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif He wants to bring his 'zuki up next time. He goes friggin' NUTS in his rig /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Yeah, let's firm up a date and get some camping spots. The spot you had was SWEET! If you could get up there early and snag 2 or 3 spots by the stream, that'd be WAY cool! I might also be able to get the Friday before off and head up early too.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I just need to know what weekend to plan for /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

count me in... maybe I will be able to have a set of 33's by then... HA! who am I kidding... but thats ok, I can keep up on most stuff!

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You have a set of 35's... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i wish i could but i wont have my blazer ready by then /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif realistically i wont be able to do any wheeling till next spring /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. jekbrown

cmon muddy! whatdya gotta do to be trail ready?

j

14. mudhog

well i need my front drive line rebuilt (easy one to fix there) need the gears i got from you installed (harder to do) and the most important and hardest thing i need to rebuild the motor /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, let's firm up a date and get some camping spots. The spot you had was SWEET! If you could get up there early and snag 2 or 3 spots by the stream, that'd be WAY cool! I might also be able to get the Friday before off and head up early too.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I just need to know what weekend to plan for /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya when I got up there friday after noon the campground was pretty empty!! I should easily be able to grab a few good spots, and that one I was in had room to park at least 4rigs and theres room for prolly 3 or 4 tents!! I just gotta know the days for sure prolly like 2-3weeks in advance to make sure I get em off!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    rebuild the motor

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened?

17. k2-k5

k2-k5 1/2 ton status

I will be up for it if I ever get my steering parts finished /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    rebuild the motor

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened?

[/ QUOTE ]
    ever since my accident i have a knocking noise coming from the motor /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. jekbrown

ok, no one expressed a preference for the 18th over the 25th... but some peeps need time to work on their rig and stuff. How about we just make it the 25th? I know I almost killed myself getting the k5 ready for the last trip... so maybe the extra week will save someone else's back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

not sure if I'll be camping or just wheeling... time will tell i guess. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

20. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

count me in.

but this time I will be staying for the whole weekend and I dont care what trails we run I just want to get back out there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

hopefully next time we can find some mud holes to play in
    because I havent had the truggy in any yet.