Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 get together?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Jul 7, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I remember it being mentioned but I haven't heard anything else.....anyone got a clue or are we all just too busy to attempt it?

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I think we have all just been busy but i think naches is a good meeting place /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i am hoping a bunch of people can make it if we go the 7&8th of august but if not we do need to have a get together sometime soon maybe in a mutual place where all us up north and all you guys down south can meet. that would kick ass.
    Rick

3. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

I was just thinking about this also.
    and im finaly moved up here and just found a house to buy so I should be moved into that within a couple of weeks so I am free any weekend this summer except for labor day weekend we will be down at coos bay again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

oh and jekbrown has a post going regaurding a wheeling trip to browns camp (TSF) the weekend of august 21st. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. JDBlazer454

I was reading that but that weekend I am completely committed with 2 different car shows at opposite ends of the NW. My Blazer isn't quite trail ready, I have yet to fix my frame and u joint and money is super tight right now with my husband still being out of work. I was thinking more along the line of bbq or dinner type meet and greet, thought mudhog mentioned something once but it got left in the dust.

5. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was reading that but that weekend I am completely committed with 2 different car shows at opposite ends of the NW. My Blazer isn't quite trail ready, I have yet to fix my frame and u joint and money is super tight right now with my husband still being out of work. I was thinking more along the line of bbq or dinner type meet and greet, thought mudhog mentioned something once but it got left in the dust.

[/ QUOTE ]

BBQ meet and great local would be fine to plus the wheeling afterwards would be a bonus /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    it could be different weekends.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    thought mudhog mentioned something once but it got left in the dust.

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes i did but i just don't have the money to do it right now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm still trying to get my blazer even drivable again /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm all for it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. JDBlazer454

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    thought mudhog mentioned something once but it got left in the dust.

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes i did but i just don't have the money to do it right now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm still trying to get my blazer even drivable again /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that feeling I feel very lucky to even have mine sort of road worthy right now. I wish I had room enough for everyone I would just have a potluck/bbq but my parking is limited and my house is tiny.

Nobody sweat about it just a thought right now /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Maybe after the summer slows down a bit /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey we can have it at my house I have enough room.

10. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hey we can have it at my house I have enough room.

[/ QUOTE ]

redmond.
    I will have to bring a tanker for the fuel I would need to get my trugg over there /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I may have a cool deal for us. I have been working with a local guy who has opened his own custom off road shop. I was at his shop yesterday and talked about some sort of grand opening/get together. He thought that was killer idea /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif We were talking about a show-n-shine/BBQ/ramp day. He'll have an answer for us within the next couple days. How would everybody feel about that? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. JDBlazer454

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Definitely count me in that would be so awesome /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I may have a cool deal for us. I have been working with a local guy who has opened his own custom off road shop. I was at his shop yesterday and talked about some sort of grand opening/get together. He thought that was killer idea /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif We were talking about a show-n-shine/BBQ/ramp day. He'll have an answer for us within the next couple days. How would everybody feel about that? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job Shane.......... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Just gimme a time and day and I'll be there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be cool as hell /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    where is it and whats the name of his shop ?
    it sure would be some nice free exposure for his shop.

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that would be cool as hell

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy's name is Greg. His shop is Big Rocks Offroad. He is located at 7613 NE St. Johns Road. His shop is right behind the 7-11 on the corner of 76th and St. Johns road (kitty corner to Carol's Corner Restaurant). I am going to meet with him today at lunch. He is still setting everything up and getting the shop squared away. His shop is right behind the 7-11 on the corner of 76th and St. Johns road (kitty corner to Carol's Corner Restaurant). I hope to have some sort of idea within the next few days as to when he'll be ready for us to converge on him like a pack of vultures /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

If I'm not working count me in as well....

20. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    that would be cool as hell

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy's name is Greg. His shop is Big Rocks Offroad. He is located at 7613 NE St. Johns Road. His shop is right behind the 7-11 on the corner of 76th and St. Johns road (kitty corner to Carol's Corner Restaurant). I am going to meet with him today at lunch. He is still setting everything up and getting the shop squared away. His shop is right behind the 7-11 on the corner of 76th and St. Johns road (kitty corner to Carol's Corner Restaurant). I hope to have some sort of idea within the next few days as to when he'll be ready for us to converge on him like a pack of vultures /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

if it is muddy enough we could go across the street into the field and wheel a little.
    that place used to have some real good mud holes