Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 large not working

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by chevyfumes, Feb 26, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The CK5 large and the CK5 skins are both small font,whats up wit dat??? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

too old to see that small??????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif just messin wit ya bro. couldn't pass up the opportunity.

jacob

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    too old to see that small

[/ QUOTE ] no , I can still find my pecker, but it seems like it's getting farther away every day... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifOh wait, I'm the butt of your horrible joke...

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ya ya. i'll let ya slide this time fumes but the next time ya goof its awn. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I'm using large desert,working OK. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good one old man. i wish i knew how to do that $hit.

jacob