Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 member rescued again!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Well it happened again! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifThis time I was trying to seal up a small drip on the factory oil cooler line on my Jimmy and low n behold BIG LEAK! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif The oil cooler fitting developed a crack/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif! Brad ( Whiterhyno) came through again with the aid of having the correct wrenches and his boss that helped out by heating and breaking a flare fitting loose so that we could just by-pass the cooler by connecting the cooler lines together to get me back on the road! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    Thanx again Brad! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    Bill

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I will tell you what, I have been hanging out with Brad for a couple years now and he is one cool sum' bitch!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Not a prob BIll. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

I'm beginning to think that my rig hates being over there /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif, it always breaks down over there! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Brad is one awsome CK5 member! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    Thanx again!
    Bill

6. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Hey bill,
    I made a post in the garage about that q-jet. No awnsers yet.

7. Tweetysuarus

I gave em a small big clue! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

8. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya so whats your deal with always breaking down over there I am just wating for you to call me and say the whole thing fell apart driving down the road(knock on wood) /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif