Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 merchandise for internationals. This request has been answered.Thanks.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AussieK5, Aug 9, 2001.

1. AussieK5

AussieK5 1/2 ton status

I am hurtin bad, I would crawl over broken glass on my belly just to get a look at some CK5 merchindise, let alone buy some!!!! Now, I can fully appreciate the hassles with international transactions, with postage etc and understand that I will have to make the pilgrimage over the water one day if I want to see the real deal. But in the intrim, and if its OK with Steve, can anyone tell me what 'font' the sticker is in (before you say it, yes it matters to me) and, this is a big ask, can anyone scan in the T-shirt logo so I can get it printed onto a t-shirt locally (I'd kill for the original image used for printing) . I need the gear to start the revolution, its time has come.
    P.S. am willing to do deal on firstborn for real T-shirt.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by AussieK5 on 08/09/01 08:26 AM.</FONT></P>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: CK5 merchandise for internationals, on my knees and begging

Just PM me with your address and what you want and I will check on shipping, we may be able to use paypal or something for payment.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers