Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 run-Tellico/August 9-11

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by MTPockets, Apr 29, 2002.

1. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

I was planning on going to Monteagle for the Top of the Rock event, but not gonna happen. I am doing an internship in Orlando and will be without my K5 for the entire summer!

Of course this date is not written in stone, I was just hoping we could put something together around this time. Would be nice if we could continue the annual ck5 tellico tradition. Grim, Dep, Kieth, Rob, Boss, Titanic, anyone...

I can say I will be there...getting my fix. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Will you drive or trailer to Tellico?

Id like to say I am a yes but all I can say now is maybe.

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

On May 18th, my club is going to Mt Eagle. There is some great wheeling there. I doubt I will make the weekend you posted, but want to go to Mt. Eagle as I have never been there. This is privte land and you have to go with one of the clubs that have access to it. I am shooting to go to this as is Keith, and Grim and Big J Bear are invited as well as you if you want to. Even if I dont go, I can arrange it for you to be able to go with my club. Drop me an email.

Glenn
    viveiros@bellsouth.net

4. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

It is still early to say and all plans are subject to change, but I will try to get a tow rig and trailer the k5 up to tellico. Want to stay awhile...maybe a week or more...do some river trips down the Ocoee.

Dep, I would love to make it to Monteagle with ya. I have wheeled there before, only during an event becuase it is all private land in those parts. Unfortunately, I am leaving for Orlando this friday and won't return until the first week of August. Have a great trip!

5. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Okay, well nut, when are you talking about going to Tellico?

Depdog

6. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

Long story short...I went Mud Racing last weekend, thought I blew a hub. Went to fix it today before I leave out of town. No such luck, front output on my 203 exploded!

Don't have time to mess with it now, but I will be looking for a 205 to slide in there over the summer. Still shooting for middle August for the Tellico trip. I will keep you posted on my condition.