Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CK5 security certificate

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by rdn2blazer, Nov 8, 2005.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i would like to order some CK5 goods, but i keep getting a security warning message. when i click it it says that the certificate has expired. so i am concerned that any credit card info i give might be breached and possibly stolen. can i order by phone? this has been a message i have seen for quite some time. why has it not been updated or the certificate be re-estableshed. please respond as i would like to order some merchendice for christmas gifts. thank you.

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Rest assured, your info is safe, and it has nothing to do with CK5, the certificate is for OffCamber4x4.com, the reason it hasn't been a priority is because the store will be moving to CK5 soon, I did however notify the host to make it a priorty to update the OC4x4 certificate.
    When you enter credit card info it goes through our authorizenet secure gateway anyway so the certificate for OC4x4 is really to confirm the company address etc. as legit.

3. rdn2blazer

thank you for the quick reply. great, so i will be ok ordering on line. so no phone orders though i assume. had a few questions about some of the products you guys sell, thought it would be easier to just ask someone, the person taking my order instead. if no phone orders thats fine, i should just ask them in feedback correct?

4. CK5

Yeah, you can also send me a PM, I think about the only thing I sell on Offcamber anymore is stickers, the other stuff Cafepress handles.

5. rdn2blazer

im lookin to order shirts, sweat shirts, mugs, and stickers...oh, and a mouse pad. :D

6. CK5

Just an update, I did get the certificate updated at offcamber4x4.com.